Database Administrator to join our mission critical team located in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility. We are looking for someone who has or who is interested in getting the PSD clearance (Yankee White) which is required to start on this program.
As the Database Administrator, you will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
- Provide database administration to augment the development staff in the development and maintenance of MS SQL Server databases.
- Provides backups, restores, configuration and installation of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 /2012. - Support data
- Maintains database dictionaries and integration of systems through database design.
- Maintains and documents shell scripts and batch processes
- Develops and applies procedures for periodic database backup
- Designs, implements, and maintains database
- BS or equivalent + 9 yrs related experience, or MS + 7 yrs related experience
- Security Clearance Requirement - Current Top Secret security clearance with SSBI conducted within the last 36 months, SCI eligibility is required. We will put you through the clearance process to obtain the required PSD (YW) clearance as well.