Support DoD Mission Partners meet their Cloud requirements. This approach ensures that (1) DoD Mission Partners can easily directly migrate or support migration efforts for the broad array of complex military applications that would benefit from our Cloud offerings and (2) can evolve with the pace of technology and is not locked into a specific OEM provider.
- Designs and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Ensures system security needs established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis. Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
- May interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
- Nessus / Security Center / LCE
- STIG/SCAP compliance scanning and implementation
- Strong Linux skills
- HBSS (ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3, McAfee Antivirus, HIPS, Policy Auditor, RSD) Prefer is the user has HBSS Administrator training from the DoD
- Splunk (Or Equivalent SEIM / Log Aggregation experience)
- Familiarity with FedRAMP, RMF, and eMASS a plus
- Familiar with IR testing/plans
- Understanding of networking, sub-netting, firewalls, NAT, ACL's, etc
- Must have a Top Secret Clearance