The Pentagon End Point Security (EPS) team provides end point technologies support and expertise including, but not limited to: McAfee HBSS, MS AppLocker, Lieberman Rapid Enterprise Defense (RED), MS LAPS, Splunk, Aruba NAC, Tenable ACAS scanners and SecurityCenter, OpenText EnCase Enterprise, Trend Micro Data Armor, BCWipe, and Tanium. The EPS Branch provides ACAS architecture and management, and HBSS architecture for JSP subscribers and internal JSP infrastructure. The EPS Branch maintains the current infrastructure, performs all necessary updates and maintenance to the HBSS system, deploys the components of HBSS identified by the Government, as necessary, and develops appropriate documentation for the production of reports required for HBSS.
As a McAfee HBSS Lead you will:
- Demonstrate experience with managing, deploying, and troubleshooting McAfee HBSS endpoint clients (workstations, servers)
- Demonstrate experience with managing and troubleshooting the ePO Console
- Demonstrate experience with multiple network security zones, sub-netting, VRFs, and VLANs
- Develop and maintain JSP’s HBSS Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Work Instructions (WIs), implementation planning, overall architecture and how JSP will ensure HBSS will be fully operationalized in accordance with USCYBERCOM direction.
- Develop HBSS NIPRNet and SIPRNet network diagrams
- Identify the gaps in knowledge and appropriate skill sets required and establish all training requirements through policy, unless superseded by DoD mandates.
- Identify the various entities/sub groups of the organization’s operating domain(s)
- Define and develop Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Disaster Recovery (DRP) plans.
- BS degree in an IT field; additional years experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 5+ years or more working with DoD-mandated end point security technologies (BS + 9yrs. exp/MS + 7 yrs. exp desired)
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III
- CISA, CISSP (Or Associate), CASP CE, CCNP Security, GCIH, or GCED
- DoD 8570 Computing Environment
- Windows Server or Workstation OS Certification
- DoD 8570 IASAE/CND Certification
- Top Secret (TS) Clearance – Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access (DIA-adjudicated or capable of reciprocal acceptance by DIA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills